*** Book your excursion today for a special group rate of $6 per student ***
- School activity sheets
- Booking Form
- School Excursion Venue & Safety Information
- Safety around animals
An excursion to Tocal Field Days is a fantastic educational opportunity for students of all ages. A number of activity sheets have been developed to meet the different stages of learning and key learning areas.
- We also provide a special bus parking area inside the event where you will be met by our ‘Schools Coordinator’ who will provide a safety briefing and a site induction.
- There are a number of shade shelters throughout the event where you can meet for lunch.
- On Friday the high school challenge ‘Bake or Burn’ will be held in the Good Food and Wine Hall.
- ‘Tocal on Show’ showcases everything about Tocal College including horse demonstrations, sheep dog trials as well as safe quad bike and motorbike demonstrations.
- Once you enter the event you can catch the free shuttle to the Homestead for a step back in time.
- The special feature for 2019 is ‘Animals’ and there will be carp catching opportunities, learning how to cast workshops and the popular ‘touch tank’ will be back as well.
Please consider a visit to Tocal Field Days for an educational rural experience.
Bake or burn competition
The Bake or Burn competition is back. Open to students of all ages and we invite your food technology, hospitality and cookery students to participate in the third “Bake or Burn” competition.
Held in the Good Food and Wine hall this competition encourages students to demonstrate their skills in front of a live audience. We offer this opportunity to you to showcase your student’s talents and their school.
Talent at Tocal
Musically talented students aged from 10 – 18 years of age are encouraged to audition to be part of the Talent at Tocal program throughout the Tocal Field Days weekend. Auditions Sunday 3 March, if needed.
For more information on the School Education Program contact Wendy Franklin on (02) 4939 8820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org