Maitland, Hunter Valley offers a diverse range of accommodation styles suiting the individual needs of all travelers. For individuals there is a large range of motel, guesthouses and bed & breakfast properties. Groups and families are also catered for with self-contained apartments and cottages dotted throughout the area. Pub stays offer an economical option for visitors to Maitland, all with a central location. There is something to suit all tastes and budgets within Maitland and the Hunter Valley.
Locations within 20 minutes drive of Tocal include; Maitland, East Maitland, Maitland Vale, Lorn, Bolwarra, Paterson, Morpeth and Rutherford.
To book your accommodation online visit www.maitlandhuntervalley.com.au or phone the Maitland Visitor Information Centre on 1300 652 320.
Other Visitor Information is available from:
- The Barracks, Tocal Homestead 02 4939 8901;
- Dungog Visitor Information 02 4992 2212;
- Newcastle Visitor Information 02 4974 2999;
- Gloucester Visitor Information 02 6558 1408;
- Barrington Tops Tourism 1300 130 647;
- Wine Country Cessnock 02 4990 0900;
- Kurri Kurri Visitor Information (02) 49361909
- Singleton Visitor Information 02 6571 5888;
- Muswellbrook Visitor Information 02 6541 4050;
- Scone Visitor Information 02 6545 1526;
- Port Stephens Visitor Information 02 4980 6900.
For security reasons, camping is not permitted on site, but is allowed on Paterson Showground which has limited facilities. Contact Robert Booth on 0409 938 233 to make a booking or for more information click here.